JobsThank you for your interest in working with the Geffen Playhouse, Inc., an equal opportunity employer.
JOB TITLE: BOX OFFICE CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENT
JOB SUMMARY: Sells tickets/subscriptions, via phone, mail and in person. Inputs payments and customer information, quickly and accurately. Acts as customer service liaison to theater patrons and distributes information relating to box office functions.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
• Inputs mail/fax ticket orders, membership and donation payments.
• Processes inbound phone calls, reservations and payments as well as direct interaction with customers.
• Completes orders and sends out tickets or confirmations to patrons.
• Communicates politely and knowledgeably with the public on all box office policies.
• Maintains a positive work atmosphere by behaving and communicating in a manner that gets along with customers, co-workers and management.
QUALIFICATIONS: High School education or GED; flexibility to work evenings and weekends. Ability to learn and recall box office policies. Detail oriented. Problem solving skills. Ability to remain calm under pressure.
SALARY: This is a part-time position. $14.28 an hour; no more than 29 hours per week.
Resumes should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Position is open until filled.